Do you work with multiple third party administrators and/or insurance carriers?
Do you understand why your claims are happening and the contributing factors?
Are you able to track the progress of your claims?
Drive more effective claim processing with deep analysis and actionable intelligence.
How we help.
Bring all of your claims together across TPAs and Carriers, gain insight into the claim lifecycle, and proactively manage your claims.
View claims across all third party administrators and insurance carriers.
Record and handle your claims and cause analyses in a single location.
Better Decision Making
Drive organizational change by predicting ultimate severity of a claim and what early interventions to take.
How it works.
Combine claims across TPAs and carriers, view how claims are progressing and drill down to get detailed claim information
Perform cause analyses on claims to understand why they happened and the contributing factors.
Discover and uncover trends in your claims data and accurately predict which claims would benefit the most from early intervention.
Which solution is right for you?
Drive the risk mitigation process with deep analysis and action plans. ClearSight provides a flexible solution to make your company safer and more productive.
- Manage incidents and claims with different carriers, TPAs, and systems
- Claims Management >
- Occurrence Manager
- Collect accurate investigation data in a timely fashion
- Conduct investigations with a uniform approach and in a way that creates actionable tasks
- Proactively communicate trends to stakeholders and respond to stakeholder needs for data-based analysis and conclusions
- Predict the ultimate severity of a claim and what early interventions to take
- Drive change within your organization by communicating patterns and analysis to internal stakeholders
- Claims Management adds:
- One Severity Model
- Unlimited Rankings
- Data visualizations
Ready to see how we can help simplify your risk, safety, and claims?
Risk management and insurance after Katrina
This report covers a range of changes to the practice of risk management since Katrina, including:
- The rise in catastrophe modeling among insureds.
- The importance of policy wording and understanding scope of coverage.
- Common claim issues and crisis managment
Claims management webcast
Our experienced casualty insurance claims experts, cover:
- The fundamentals of claims reporting and investigation.
- Insurance carriers’ reserving processes.
- The casualty claims-management process.