Conference Agenda & App
The agenda along with complete details regarding the conference is available on our conference app. The App is a key part of your experience and we encourage you to download it before you get to Anaheim! It will provide you with valuable up-to-date information on this year’s conference. The app includes the agenda, session information, speaker bios, attendee information and everything else you need to stay connected throughout the conference.
Downloading the Conference App is Easy! The app can be accessed on any device using a current internet browser and found in the four major app stores. Simply click on the link below:
For iOS, follow these steps – it’s that easy!
- Locate the App Store app on your iOS device.
- Touch the Search icon at the bottom of the landing page.
- Search for the ClearSight15 app.
- If ClearSight15 is not the first result, select it from the gallery of results by swiping left or right.
- Tap Free to the right of ClearSight15 and then tap Install to download the app.
- Tap Open or locate and click the ClearSight15 app icon on your home screen to open the app!
With the Conference App You Can:
- Create and edit your own profile – Login and click the Profile icon in the top-right corner of the Login pane. You can even sync your LinkedIn profiles with your profile on the app, allowing you to grab profile pictures and other details just by:
- Click the following link http://eventmobi.com/clearsight15/
- Select “Log In” in the top right corner
- Select “Profile”
- Select “ Use your LinkedIn Profile”
- A pop up, asking you to sign into LinkedIn should appear, sign in and select “ allow access”
- Click “Save your profile”
- This will then automatically update your profile within the app and sync with your mobile devices
Note: Android 4.4.2 users, to upload your profile picture, please use the web version of the app, http://eventmobi.com/clearsight15/
- Create and access your personal schedule – Once you have logged in, you can create a personalized schedule by going through the Agenda module and adding sessions of interest. To add a session to your schedule, just click the “Add to Your Schedule” button under the session in the sessions listing or within the session page. Once clicked, this button becomes “Remove From Your Schedule.”
- Interact with colleagues and peers –by using the attendee messaging feature on the app and following these simple steps:
- Log into the Attendee Dashboard (right hand menu of the app)
- Access the Attendee module from the App Menu (left hand menu of the app)
- Select an Attendee Profile and click on the Send them a Message
- Access the Inbox tab within the Attendee Dashboard to view any ongoing chat conversations
- Participate in polls and surveys – Session polls can be found at the bottom of session pages. To begin one, click Join Live Poll at the bottom of the page. Once you’ve started a session poll, you can move from question to question just by selecting your answers and clicking Submit or by clicking on the navigation arrows to the left and right of the Submit button.
- Share information via social sites #clearsight2015 – you can tweet about the sessions on Twitter right from the app! From the session page, click Tweet about this session, edit the tweet, and sign in!