Software to help you stay on top of performance assessments, manage action plans, and monitor progress
Are you sure nothing critical is falling through the cracks?
Keeping tabs on all the moving parts involved with assessing risk, safety, and claim performance is no easy feat. And if something critical is missed, your recommendations could be wrong, your action plan could be off, and you could be out of compliance.
Better Safety – and Compliance
Riskonnect’s Audit solution tracks and monitors every step of the audit process to ensure compliance, gauge progress, and evaluate results against past audit scores.
Audits can be performed to assess:
- Potential risk to prevent an event from occurring
- Post-risk or root cause analysis to determine what caused an event
- Compliance with various state, federal, or county regulations, including OSHA and EPA
- Internal safety inspections, e.g., building inspections
- Claim handling performed by a TPA or by an adjuster for organizations that self-administer their claims
- Guides you through the audit process in the field or at a desk using intuitive tools, including our award-winning iPad app, Riskonnect ClearSight Discovery.
- Configures assessments with custom checklists, standards, workflow, and scoring methodologies to fit your own regulatory requirements or internal best practices.
- Initiates audit automatically when triggered by claims, incidents, occurrences, locations, weather events, or other designated criteria.
- Automatically generates email notifications with task assignments, follow-up, and escalations to the appropriate party.
- Automates action plans and recommendations for compliance and risk response.
- Visually indicates your progress through the assessment.
- Attaches images and files directly to the audit to provide a complete view of what needs correcting and what has been completed.
- Shows outstanding action items, approaching target dates, and expected cost for completion.
- Provides an overview of audits that are in progress or complete, and tracks all recommendations.
- Stores and manages all audit-related data in a single, secure, integrated system.
- Documents safety hazards and out-of-compliance quality issues – and helps explain why they happened.
- Allows facility managers to perform self-assessments – and compare them to past results.
- Benchmarks safety performance by region and/or location.
- Automatically distributes reports to stakeholders.
- Integrates audits with your risk, safety, and claims data on the Riskonnect platform.