Are you getting the most out of your technology?
Inefficient workflows, underutilized reporting, compliance problems, and other fundamental issues can prevent even the best technology from delivering its full potential. But it can be hard to take a step back and see things differently when you’re in the thick of keeping up with daily demands. How much is that inefficiency adding to your total cost of risk?
Marsh ClearSight’s Consulting Services Team can help you maximize your technology investment by identifying ways to enhance the quality of your data, streamline your workflows, and incorporate best practices so you can improve performance and lower your total cost of risk.
- Data Governance
- Workflow and Process
- Regulatory Compliance
- Reporting and KPIs
- Root Cause Analysis
- Helps eliminate data friction that inhibits productivity and your ability to gain strategic insights.
- Minimizes data quality issues to help you make stronger decisions.
- Mitigates fines and penalties from data quality or completeness.
- Leverages your data by identifying new insights and actions.
Workflow and Process
- Evaluates current business processes to identify inefficiencies.
- Identifies technology and process enhancements.
- Improves employee productivity and capacity by eliminating burdensome and inefficient tasks.
- Frees up resources to focus on areas of greater value.
- Ensures the right resources are in place to maintain compliance.
- Eliminates procedure problems that lead to noncompliance.
- Clearly defines processes, roles, and responsibilities to mitigate errors.
- Provides recommendations for immediate, short-term, and long-term actions.
Reporting and Key Performance Indicators
- Identifies the key metrics needed to support your strategic goals.
- Produces reports with actionable insights.
- Recommends new reports, dashboards, and scorecards that will help you make better decisions more easily.
Root Cause Analysis
- Helps you look beyond what happened to understand why an event happened.
- Defines your risk and safety goals prior to a regulatory visit.
- Identifies and addresses underlying issues to minimize the number of high-risk, high-cost incidents.
Looking for a permanent fix to costly problems?
Get the what, why, where, when, and how of Root Cause Analysis with our complete RCA guide to help you start digging for deeper answers to get better results.