Acting as the State Claims Agency, the NTMA manages personal injury, property damage and clinical negligence claims brought against certain State authorities, including Government ministers and health enterprises. It also has a risk management role, advising and assisting State authorities in minimising their claim exposures.
- Marsh ClearSight named to Top 10 Claims Processing & Management Solution Providers 2017 by Insurance CIO Outlook
- Claims Administration Software: 9 Ways It Can Help Your Organization
- 4 Easy Steps to Improve System Performance
- How to Amp up the Power of Your RMIS
- Client Success Story: Root Cause Analysis Helps Build Safety Culture