Software that streamlines every step of the values collection process
Spending too much time chasing down values for renewals?
Collecting current loss exposure information for an insurance renewal is often the bane of a risk manager’s existence. It might take dozens of phone calls, emails, and spreadsheets just to track down the information – then it all has to be reformatted, consolidated, and entered into the system. Meanwhile, time keeps ticking away.
Easier, Faster, More Accurate Values
The Marsh ClearSight Exposure Management apps automate virtually every step of the values collection process so you can spend less time gathering information and more time analyzing it.
- Captures data in a consistent format on user-friendly screens to make collection easy and accurate.
- Validates data as it’s entered, and flags unexpected values for further investigation.
- Collects values with customizable templates and survey-style forms.
- Provides secure web-based access to assigned collectors anytime and from anywhere.
- Automatically generates emails with values collection assignments, and follows up with reminders about missing or incomplete information.
- Tracks in real time what values have been submitted.
- Assesses values of specific locations over time and provides quick charts to view trending and show important changes from year to year.
- Analyzes exposure data by location, values collection, and COPE (Construction, Occupancy, Protection, Exposure) fields and provides personalized visualizations by location.
- Provides ability to view all relevant data for each location beyond values including claims, policies, contacts, file attachments, and notes via the location management app.
- Generates market-ready reports with one click.
Ready to see how we can help simplify your job?
Do you have the right tools for the job?
Having the right tool makes any job easier, and managing risk is no exception. But too often companies get stuck “making do” with spreadsheets and other outdated tools because, well, that’s the way it’s always been done.
- Stop relying on spreadsheets and outdated tools
- Understand how technology is now supporting more risk management processes than ever before
- Ensure you have the right tool for the right job