With increased investments driving M&A, expansion in emerging economies and an ever changing regulatory environment, chemical companies are under increased pressure to put risk management at the forefront of their businesses. But many chemical companies are still managing risks with a fragmented view through manual and time-consuming efforts resulting in higher loss costs, fragmented reporting, and potential regulatory fines. With the right technology chemical companies can overcome these issues and minimize their risk exposure.
Marsh ClearSight helps chemical companies optimize decisions across the entire risk lifecycle to reduce their total cost of risk by evaluating, mitigating, and managing risks.
Marsh ClearSight allows you to:
- Evaluate exposures, analyze changes in risks and properly assess your risk profile.
- Mitigate risk by ensuring risk management programs, safety standards, and government regulations are effectively and consistently implemented.
- Manage and streamline the end-to-end claims lifecycle.
Included Products & Features
- Improve decision making through a single integrated view of all risk, safety and claim information from multiple sources (TPAs, carriers, external data).
- Increase data accuracy with better data capture, visibility into entire risk lifecycle, and integration with third party data.
- Ensure protection on all global assets through distributed exposure collection tools and intuitive, map-based visuals.
- Improve safety outcomes through custom audits and reports focused on your unique processes and hazards.