With the recent global credit crisis and a complex regulatory environment, construction companies are under increased pressure to put risk management at the forefront of their businesses. But many construction companies are still managing risks with a fragmented view through manual and time-consuming efforts resulting in higher loss costs, data security issues, risk of fraud, potential regulatory fines, and diminished brand reputation. With the right technology construction companies can overcome this and ensure they have the right tools to lower their total cost of risk.
Marsh ClearSight helps construction companies optimize decisions across the entire risk lifecycle to reduce their total cost of risk by evaluating, mitigating, and managing risks.
Marsh ClearSight allows you to:
- Evaluate exposures, analyze changes in risks and properly assess your risk profile.
- Mitigate risk by ensuring risk management programs, safety standards, and government regulations are effectively and consistently implemented.
- Manage and streamline the end-to-end claims lifecycle.
Included Products & Features
- Improve safety outcomes through custom audits and reports focused on your unique processes and hazards.
- Ensure protection on all global assets through distributed exposure collection tools and intuitive, map based visuals.
- Improve decision making through a single integrated view of all risk, safety and claim information from multiple sources (TPAs, carriers, external data).
- Increase data accuracy with better data capture, visibility into entire risk life cycle and integration with third party data.
- Improve subcontractor compliance using certificate of insurance validation rules and notification workflow.