Energy, Mining, Power and Utility (EMPU) companies deal every day with hazardous operations in some of the world’s most challenging environments. However, many risk management departments in the EMPU industry still manually report exposures, such as workers’ compensation, property, business interruption, and construction issues. With alternative energy and emerging markets presenting a new set of emerging risks and a constantly changing regulatory environment, the time is right to adopt an advanced technological solution to manage these risks.
Marsh ClearSight helps energy clients optimize decisions across the entire risk lifecycle to reduce their total cost of risk by evaluating, mitigating, and managing risks.
Marsh ClearSight allows you to:
- Evaluate exposures, analyze changes in risks and properly assess your risk profile.
- Mitigate risk by ensuring risk management programs, safety standards, and government regulations are effectively and consistently implemented.
- Manage and streamline the end-to-end claims lifecycle.
Included Products & Features
- Ensure global protection on all type of assets and income including fixed, moveable, offshore, and underground.
- Improve decision making through a single, integrated view of risk, safety and claim information from multiple sources.
- Track regulatory noncompliant countries, policies and subcontractors reduce contractual risk.
- Measure program efficacy through data visualization tools such as policy erosion, program schematics, and dashboards.
- Map real-time event response along with external weather feeds, alerts, and notifications.