Health care leaders recognize that poor quality care can affect an organization’s bottom-line and similarly, failure to integrate risk, safety, and claims management can also have devastating effects. But the risk and quality programs of many health care providers are still fragmented due to manual and time-consuming efforts resulting in patient injuries, patient safety violations, higher loss costs, and increased exposure to reputational harm. With the right technology, health care providers can overcome this and ensure their organization is doing everything possible to eliminate preventable harm.
Marsh ClearSight helps health care providers stay connected so they can protect their patients, staff, and business.
Marsh ClearSight allows you to:
- Evaluate exposures, analyze changes in risk, and properly assess your risk profile.
- Mitigate risk by ensuring risk management programs, patient safety standards, and government regulations are effectively implemented.
- Manage and streamline the end-to-end claim lifecycle.
Included Products & Features
- Maintain a secure environment on a HIPAA-compliant private cloud network that meets AHRQ and NCC MERP standards.
- Reduce your exposure to financial losses, reputational harm, and serious patient and employee safety issues through fact-based information.
- Increase efficiency by streamlining the collection and organization of incident/near miss data from numerous sources.
- Improve safety by understanding why losses are occurring and managing plans to prevent them from happening again.
- Automatically convert an incident into a claim to eliminate duplicate entry and manual errors.