With a complex regulatory environment across a global marketplace, a market that can be quick to litigate, and a dependence on vendors for business continuity, life sciences companies are under increasing pressure to conduct risk management in a strategic manner. But many life sciences companies are still managing risk with a fragmented approach potentially impacting safety, regulatory compliance, reputation and revenue. With the right technology, life sciences companies can manage risk holistically while increasing profitability.
Marsh ClearSight helps life sciences companies optimize decisions across the entire risk lifecycle to reduce their total cost of risk by evaluating, mitigating, and managing risk potential.
Marsh ClearSight allows you to:
- Evaluate exposures, analyze changes in risks and properly assess your risk profile.
- Mitigate risk by ensuring risk management programs, safety standards, and government regulations are effectively and consistently implemented.
- Manage and streamline the end-to-end claims lifecycle.
Included Products & Features
- Reduce flaws in the manufacturing process that lead to regulatory fines, injuries, and reputational harm through root cause analysis.
- Improve decision making through a single, integrated view of all risk, safety, and claims information from multiple sources (TPAs, carriers, external data).
- Improve data security through placing data on a proprietary cloud built for the standards of risk management in life sciences.
- Increase data accuracy with better data capture, visibility into entire risk lifecycle, and integration with third party data.