With stretched budgets, an increasingly demanding public, and a 24-hour news cycle, public entities are under tremendous pressure to provide flawless service at a lower cost. But many public entities are still managing risks with a fragmented view through manual and time-consuming efforts resulting in higher loss costs, data security issues, risk of fraud, and decreased public confidence. With the right technology, public entities can decrease risk and provide seamless service to their constituents.
Marsh ClearSight helps city, county, state and federal public entities optimize decisions across the entire risk lifecycle to reduce their total cost of risk by evaluating, mitigating, and managing risks.
Marsh ClearSight allows you to:
- Evaluate exposures, analyze changes in risks and properly assess your risk profile.
- Mitigate risk by ensuring risk management programs, safety standards, and government regulations are effectively and consistently implemented.
- Manage and streamline the end-to-end claims lifecycle.
Included Products & Features
- Ensure protection of all publicly owned assets such as offices, schools, libraries, courthouses, emergency vehicle, parks, and recreational facilities.
- Improve decision making through a single, integrated view of all risk, safety, and claims information from multiple sources (TPAs, carriers, external data).
- Increase public and employee safety through comprehensive safety and incident management software.
- Prepare for and manage catastrophes via state-of-the-art data visualization and reporting.