With the global credit crisis, new regulatory measures, and additional government intervention, financial institutions are under increased pressure to put risk management at the forefront of their businesses. But many financial institutions are still managing risks with a fragmented view through manual and time- consuming efforts resulting in higher loss costs, data security issues, risk of fraud, potential regulatory fines, and decreased consumer confidence. With the right technology, financial institutions can overcome this and ensure their capital is allocated properly and responsibly.
Marsh ClearSight helps financial institutions optimize decisions across the entire risk lifecycle to reduce their total cost of risk by evaluating, mitigating, and managing risks.
Marsh ClearSight allows you to:
- Evaluate exposures, analyze changes in risk, and properly assess your risk profile.
- Mitigate risk by ensuring risk management programs, patient safety standards, and government regulations are effectively implemented.
- Manage and streamline the end-to-end claim lifecycle.
Included Products & Features
- Ensure protection on all assets such as properties in foreclosure, retail locations, corporate offices, or ATMs.
- Improve decision making through a single, integrated view of all risk, safety, and claim information from multiple sources (TPAs, carriers, external data).
- Improve data security through placing data on a proprietary cloud built for the standards of risk management and financial institutions.
- Increase data accuracy with better data capture, visibility into entire risk lifecycle and integration with third party data.