As the transportation industry continues to evolve, risk managers will manage a broad range of traditional and emerging risk such as fleet, supply chain, and freight safety. Clients that are involved in logistics, trucking/warehouse, passenger transit, terminals, and ports often times manage risks without an integrated technology solution. Not using the right technology may lead to insurance gaps, regulatory noncompliance, and/or increase in claims activity. Selecting the right technology solution will help identify and manage risk that may yield a lower total cost of risk.
Marsh ClearSight helps transportation clients optimize decisions across the entire risk lifecycle to reduce their total cost of risk by evaluating, mitigating, and managing risks.
Marsh ClearSight allows you to:
- Evaluate exposures, analyze changes in risks and properly assess your risk profile.
- Mitigate risk by ensuring risk management programs, safety standards, and government regulations are effectively and consistently implemented.
- Manage and streamline the end-to-end claims lifecycle.
Included Products & Features
- Improve decision making through a single, integrated view of all risk and claim information from multiple sources (TPAs, carriers, external data).
- Ensure regulatory compliance and safety standards are being followed through mobile safety assessments and inspections.
- Reduce compliance cost from independent contractors by automatically validating certificates of insurances.
- Minimize supply chain disruption with real-time weather feeds, alerts, and notifications.