The Affordable Care Act of 2010 includes a future requirement that qualified health plans participating in a health insurance exchange may only contract with hospitals that have a system in place to work with a Patient Safety Organization. Join Marsh ClearSight and special guest William B Munier, MD, Director of the PSO Program at the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality for this complimentary, one hour webinar.
- Marsh ClearSight named to Top 10 Claims Processing & Management Solution Providers 2017 by Insurance CIO Outlook
- Claims Administration Software: 9 Ways It Can Help Your Organization
- 4 Easy Steps to Improve System Performance
- How to Amp up the Power of Your RMIS
- Client Success Story: Root Cause Analysis Helps Build Safety Culture