Do you need better prioritization, follow up, and accountability?
Are you receiving accurate investigation data in a timely fashion?
Are you manually entering data or using outdated systems?
Gain powerful insights to prevent risk and mitigate the severity of risk.
How we help.
Quantify and prioritize risks being retained in order to prevent or mitigate their severity with preemptive audits, tracking progress against action plans, and reporting back to stakeholders.
How it works.
Identify and document safety hazards, out of compliance items, and quality issues and why they happened.
Track and manage corrective and preventive action plans to ensure they Are properly implemented.
Monitor safety program effectiveness and benchmark performance by region and location.
Which solution is right for you?
Identifying trends and underlying issues is the key to mitigating your risk. ClearSight provides a flexible solution to make your company safer and more productive.
- Improve organizational prioritization, follow up, accountability, and monitoring
- Easily change different formats between outside auditors and desired internal views
- Replace a manual data entry process
- Recommendations/Action Plans
- Conduct various site inspections at multiple locations
- Collect accurate investigation data more quickly
- Improve accuracy and actionable tasks to mitigate your risk over time
- Discovery – Audit iPad App
- Audits Manager
- Design different templates for specific industry situations/scenarios following best-in-class approaches
- Deliver analysis and action plans to key organizational stakeholders
- Drive change within your organization
- Audit Designer
Does your organization have spreadsheet risk?
The era of spreadsheet management is quickly becoming a thing of the past for larger and more complex data sets.
Emerging Risks 2016
The 13th annual Excellence in Risk Management report from Marsh and RIMS finds that while risk professionals are increasingly relied upon to provide a view of the threats and issues “around the corner.”