A strong risk culture provides three key benefits:
- Mitigate exposure from complex organizational practices
- Enhance workplace productivity
- Avert mishaps that have far-reaching consequences
Read the ten takeaways to a to a stronger risk culture.
Risk Management webcast series
During the one-hour webcast, our team of experts discussed:
- Strategies to obtain favorable rates.
- What is covered under general liability, contractual liability, workers’ compensation, and umbrella/excess liability policies.
- State of the casualty insurance market.
Risk management and insurance after Katrina
This report covers a range of changes to the practice of risk management since Katrina, including:
- The rise in catastrophe modeling among insureds.
- The importance of policy wording and understanding scope of coverage.
- Common claim issues and crisis managment