Webinar-On-Demand: Preparing For Section 111 MIR Reporting and Medicare Secondary Payer Compliance
- Discover billions in unresolved liens and seek immediate recovery.
- Cease making ongoing conditional payments.
- Ensure that all settlements “adequately consider” Medicare’s interests.
Non-compliance would result in substantial fines … up to $1,000 per day per claim! But for a variety of reasons, CMS has not yet acted to levy fines. The result? Many organizations have become complacent and have not acted to ensure they are meeting reporting and Medicare compliance requirements.
But that’s about to change.
Marsh ClearSight and ExamWorks Clinical Solutions (ECS) invite you to view “Preparing For Section 111 MIR Reporting and Medicare Secondary Payer Compliance.” You will learn how, with the right technology, you can avoid the fines and potential reputational damage if you aren’t in compliance with Section 111.
Vince Homer of Marsh ClearSight; and Russell Whittle and Scott Huber of ECS cover:
- A brief history of the regulation including current state and why we believe fines will be levied in the not-too-distant future.
- The implications of non-compliance and the benefits that preparing NOW can create.
- Real-life examples of how others are pro-actively employing technology to ensure compliance.